Skip to main content

3 Day Diet Results- Round 3

So everyone, from personal experience, I will tell you that if you do this diet you really do need to STICK to it! When I went off it last week, I only lost 4. Granted, that is a pretty good number still. But if you aren't really really good on your off days, you will probably gain it all back. 

I did it again this week (Tuesday-Thursday) and I stuck with it. I lost SEVEN (7) pounds again! It was very exciting. And honestly, doing it this time all the way through, was so much easier. I feel like the first two rounds were practice and I found all the sweet spots. 

I chewed a lot more gum and sucked on a few sugar-free candies. I had steak for the first night, which is really so good and such a treat. Then throughout the week, if someone offered lunch, I'd decline. If someone offered me something very small, like a bit of their really awesome TORTILLA pizza, then I'd take a little bite. But I didn't have more than LITERALLY a bite of what was offered. It gave me a quick taste, but not enough to really make a difference. I had a bite of jerky the last night, too. And for lunch on the last day, I ran out of wheat bread. I used an english muffin instead. On half I had the hard boiled egg, on the other half, I used the tiniest amount of butter and enjoyed a buttered, toasted snack. It was great.

I still don't really feel like I'm dying or being deprived. It is a really good choice to do it in the middle of the week too. It still gives me a few days to go out or be social at work, but nothing that interesting happens Tuesday-Thursday, so I don't miss out on BBQs or anything else fun!

I really am enjoying this and I expect to net at least 5 this time around :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Day/Military Diet

I realize that this is a "fad diet". But I'm going to try it. It's only for 3 days for one thing. If it doesn't work, ok. If it does, then I can use it as a tool to kickstart my weight loss and/or metabolism and then continue eating my healthier eating habits to continue losing weight.  UPDATE: Here is the link to my RESULTS :)  The diet is as follows (with no exceptions or substitutions supposedly, although there are multiple versions of the 3 day diet):  Day 1 Breakfast Black coffee or tea with Stevia 1/2 grapefruit or juice 1 slice toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter Lunch 1/2 cup of tuna 1 slice toast Black coffee or tea with Stevia Dinner 3 ounces of lean meat or chicken (any kind) 1 cup green beans 1/2 banana 1 apple 1 cup regular vanilla ice cream Day 2 Breakfast 1 egg 1 slice of toast 1/2 banana Lunch 1 cup cottage cheese or 2 oz cheddar cheese 1 hard boiled egg 5 regular saltine/soda crackers Dinner 2 beef/turkey hot dogs 1 cup broccoli 1/2 cup c

Military 3 Day Diet- RESULTS

Good MORNING! So the results are in! But before I get to them, I want to summarize the whole experience. Overall, this is a really satisfying, easy diet. It is convenient and quick. It fills you up with a variety of foods, all with different nutritional pluses and there is plenty of sweet, meat, and crunchiness for everyone's needs!  It is only 3 days long, so the commitment isn't hard, even for the commitment-phobes out there. Plus, it has ICE CREAM!! How can you go wrong? Even the bad stuff isn't that bad, or only for a meal or two. The next time or two I do it (because I will do it again), then I'll be tweaking it just a little. Chicken here instead of tuna, or replacing a meal with one from the day before. I will see how  well it works and post my results as well.  After you finish the 3 day part, you have 4 other days until you can do it again. Which honestly makes a ton of sense. Even though you may not be feeling hungry, your body isn't meant to f

3 Day Diet-Day TWO

WOOO! Day TWO is over! It went just as well as day one, though I had some serious concerns for the later part of the day. Breakfast- piece of cake! I LOVE fried eggs, and this egg meal was no restrictions on how you cooked it! I used a little non-stick spray, salt, pepper and a breakfast from heaven was created :) 1 egg 1 slice of toast 1/2 banana It was really yummy and easy! I loved it. And of course it was filling. Eggs are like the super food of the WORLD. I am always so satisfied after I eat one. Especially on toast, with a banana. For lunch, I was seriously apprehensive. I DO NOT eat hard boiled eggs. They really gross me out. Too many summer barbecues with them left out for hours. I get really weird about perishables left out for too long and eating them. I can't do it.  BUT, I said I was going to stick to this whole diet. So, I will. Even if it kills me. 1 cup cottage cheese or 2 oz cheddar cheese 1 hard boiled egg 5 regular saltine/soda cra