Skip to main content

3 Day Diet-Day TWO

WOOO! Day TWO is over!

It went just as well as day one, though I had some serious concerns for the later part of the day.

Breakfast- piece of cake! I LOVE fried eggs, and this egg meal was no restrictions on how you cooked it! I used a little non-stick spray, salt, pepper and a breakfast from heaven was created :)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 slice of toast
  • 1/2 banana
It was really yummy and easy! I loved it. And of course it was filling. Eggs are like the super food of the WORLD. I am always so satisfied after I eat one. Especially on toast, with a banana.






For lunch, I was seriously apprehensive. I DO NOT eat hard boiled eggs. They really gross me out. Too many summer barbecues with them left out for hours. I get really weird about perishables left out for too long and eating them. I can't do it. 

BUT, I said I was going to stick to this whole diet. So, I will. Even if it kills me.


  • 1 cup cottage cheese or 2 oz cheddar cheese
  • 1 hard boiled egg
  • 5 regular saltine/soda crackers



It was actually really, REALLY good! I kinda died inside a little when I was eating it, but in a OMGamIreallydoingthisitssogood way. It was also INCREDIBLY easy to take to work. I always worry about what to take to work, what if it's not enough, what if it's too complicated, what if the breaker blows and I can't cook it?? Life at work is stressful enough, without food concerns.

Anyway, it was delicious. And filling. Again, super food=eggs. I also really like cheese and soda crackers. Together or separate. It's all yummy.

Dinner was pretty awesome. Again, no pic! I get so distracted at home with all the cooking apparently. 
  • 2 beef/turkey hot dogs
  • 1 cup broccoli
  • 1/2 cup carrots
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Again, it was pretty excellent. I couldn't stomach the broccoli. I don't know if it was ready, it was kinda right. It wasn't a good thing. But even without eating it, I was still fairly full and overall pleased with it.

TIPS & NOTES

  • Again, sandwiching this stuff makes a way better meal. But you can cook breakfast egg however you want! Enjoy it. Scrambled, fried, boiled, poached. It's such a delicious, versatile food.
  • Um, make sure your veggies are edible, and clean. None of that pesticide stuff is good for you. Make sure to soak it all in vinegar and water.
  • I cooked the hot dogs in bite size bits so they are a little crispy and yummy cooked. If you don't have a BBQ, then I'd recommend this. 
  • I definitely plan to try replacing some of these veggies on another occasion to see if it works as well. 


I am posting this diet and my experience for informational purposes only! I am not responsible for anything you choose to do! Please check with your doctor before starting this diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Day/Military Diet

I realize that this is a "fad diet". But I'm going to try it. It's only for 3 days for one thing. If it doesn't work, ok. If it does, then I can use it as a tool to kickstart my weight loss and/or metabolism and then continue eating my healthier eating habits to continue losing weight.  UPDATE: Here is the link to my RESULTS :)  The diet is as follows (with no exceptions or substitutions supposedly, although there are multiple versions of the 3 day diet):  Day 1 Breakfast Black coffee or tea with Stevia 1/2 grapefruit or juice 1 slice toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter Lunch 1/2 cup of tuna 1 slice toast Black coffee or tea with Stevia Dinner 3 ounces of lean meat or chicken (any kind) 1 cup green beans 1/2 banana 1 apple 1 cup regular vanilla ice cream Day 2 Breakfast 1 egg 1 slice of toast 1/2 banana Lunch 1 cup cottage cheese or 2 oz cheddar cheese 1 hard boiled egg 5 regular saltine/soda crackers Dinner 2 beef/turkey hot dogs 1 cup broccoli 1/2 cup c

Military 3 Day Diet- RESULTS

Good MORNING! So the results are in! But before I get to them, I want to summarize the whole experience. Overall, this is a really satisfying, easy diet. It is convenient and quick. It fills you up with a variety of foods, all with different nutritional pluses and there is plenty of sweet, meat, and crunchiness for everyone's needs!  It is only 3 days long, so the commitment isn't hard, even for the commitment-phobes out there. Plus, it has ICE CREAM!! How can you go wrong? Even the bad stuff isn't that bad, or only for a meal or two. The next time or two I do it (because I will do it again), then I'll be tweaking it just a little. Chicken here instead of tuna, or replacing a meal with one from the day before. I will see how  well it works and post my results as well.  After you finish the 3 day part, you have 4 other days until you can do it again. Which honestly makes a ton of sense. Even though you may not be feeling hungry, your body isn't meant to f